|Brand Name||Better Goods Gap Filler|
|Included Components||1 - Tiles Gap Filler|
|Item Volume||180 milliliters|
|Number of Items||1|
|Surface area cover||500 to 600 sunning sq/ft
Tile Seal is a ready-mixed tile grout for restoring joints between ceramics. It can be hand-applied and has excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates. It can be used for repairing joints or gaps up to 3 mm. It has excellent water, humidity, and mold resistance. It is available in a tube packing of 200ml. The product can be used for interior as well as exterior areas & works excellently in wet areas.
- SIMPLE SOLUTION: Skip scrubbing tiles and use Grout Pen to paint and recolor your grout for a bright clean appearance.
- USE ANYWHERE: Ideal for the bathroom, kitchen, and any other room that has floor or ceiling tiles.
- LONG LASTING INK: Tackle small or large DIY projects with a pen that covers up to 40 meters of grout.
- ADVANCED FORMULA: Non-toxic, water-based ink that covers grubby grout making it look brand new again.
- No more uneven gaps:- No more uneven gaps on the bathroom floor. It fills the gap between the tiles.
- Gives a new look to Bathroom:- Bathroom walls look great again.
- Fill ugly gaps :- Fill ugly gaps on the kitchen wall.
- Decorative tiles :- Make decorative tiles look their best.
How to Use?
- Step 1:- Scratch and remove dirt and grease from joint.
- Step 2:- Massage the tube gently before use.
- Step 3:- Squeeze the tube into the joint and smooth with a round ended spatula or moistened fingers.
- Step 4:- Allow it to dry for between 2 to 24 hours depending on the substrate, temperature and humidity level.